View Enabling the Logical Data Toolbar
Enabling the Logical Data Toolbar
Dispatchers frequently need to look forward by one, two or more days in order to plan for capacity as well as driver and vehicle scheduling. There is now an easy way to configure a logical date toolbar so that it appears at the top of your Desktop. Clicking the toolbar allows you to open a calendar and set the "view" to any desired date.
- Open Hudson Dispatcher Application
- Select "View" from the Menu Bar at the top of the window
- Select "Toolbar" and then "Logical date toolbar" from the menus
- A new toolbar will appear at the top of your screen, indicating todays date.
- You can click the down-facing arrow to the right of the displayed date to open a calendar view.
- You can easily return to the current day at any time, by selecting the highlighted "Today" button displayed to the right of the date field.
* If you log in at any point after you have set this, and the date toolbar is not there, try going back to View and set it again. If it does not show then, you will have to reset the settings stored in your roaming profile. The following is instructions on how to do this.
Close out all Dispatchers and Agents, then hold the SHIFT button down and double click on a dispatcher shortcut (does not matter which, just don’t use a multi launch). Be sure to hold the SHIFT button down until you see the login window pop up. Login in with user ID and password, go to View at the top left, then tool bar, and click on logical date tool bar. Then when the date bar shows, log off the dispatcher. Now log in as normal and the tool bar should be there.