View How do I Change the Heading that appears on top of Reports
How do I Change the Heading that Appears on top of Reports?
Changing the default Report header is a quick and simple process:
- Open the HWeb Agent and browse to: Tools - Configuration - Advanced Features - Printing
- Locate the field labeled: General Report Title
- Type the text as you wish it to appear: ex: XYZ Ground Transportation Company
- Save changes and exit.
- Press F11 key to refresh your configuration
- Run your report and ensure the report title appears as you wish.