View Installing the Web Reservation Bridge
Installing the Web Reservation Bridge
If you are running Hudson’s Web Reservation Manager and are capturing reservations from a Hudson web reservation system, you will need to install a copy of the HWeb Bridge in order to create the interface that will automatically download your web reservations into your ALERT system database.*
- Download and install Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver:
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vfoxpro/bb190233.aspx (~ 6.0 MB)
- You may not need this file. To check, browse to your Windows / System32 folder and look for a file named: VFPODBC.dll If the file already exists, then you do not need to do the above install
- If you DO need to install, click the ENGLISH link near the top of the page.
- Download and install the AlertBridge_189i.exe
- Double click the *.exe file to launch the install
- If necessary, change the directory and path to the ALERT database folder. By default this is usually set to C:\ALERT
- Click Install
- When finished, you will receive message: ALERT -Bridge, Installation - Complete.
- This creates an initilization file (*.ini) file, and a res2.mdb, resfc.mdb, file in your ALERT directory named hweb.ini.