Cloud Hosting at Hudson
One of the biggest obstacles facing our clients is the daunting task of maintaining a current, secure, and updated network. Server hardware and backup equipment can be expensive to purchase and is often outdated before it is even a few months old. Networking software can be costly to purchase, install, and configure. And even after investing thousands into your systems, it is still vulnerable to vandalism, power outages, mechanical failure, and disasters. If your network is down, so is your business. Our cloud hosted ground transportation system keeps your operations running smoothly at an affordable price.
- The Hudson Group maintains several high speed, efficient, and state of the art servers. These are the same servers that you and your clients utilize when placing and accessing online reservations.
- We install your "local office" ground transportation reservation software, database, fare and configuration files on one of our servers.
- You then access those servers from any device and from any location where you have Internet access using. HGTS is compatible with any standard Operating System, including Windows, Linux, and Apple OS.
- Once connected to the secure Hudson server, you can login to your HGTS Agent, Dispatcher, Utilities and Administrator programs just as if they were running in your local office.
- You view and manage your daily business in the same manner as if your ground transportation system were hosted locally.
Getting set up and established as one of our hosted clients is quick and easy. For existing customers, we help migrate your ground transportation system and data to our online servers. We invite new customers to consider our hosted ground transportation software as an alternative to purchasing and upgrading office equipment to handle and operate HGTS. A monthly server hosting fee will be charged to your account based on the number of concurrent users you wish to have enabled. Contact The Hudson Group today for more information on this increasingly popular and cost-effective service alternative.
- Ability to enter reservations, dispatch, run reports and manage your ground transportation business from anywhere in the world with Internet service.
- Drastically reduce the cost and challenge of maintaining and supporting an office network.
- Access to reliable, secure, efficient, and state of the art server hardware, monitored and supported 24 hours daily, 365 days a year.
- Current and updated networking software.
- Newest versions of Hudson software updated and installed regularly.
- Easier and more frequent database support and updates by Hudson Tech Support department.
- Quicker response time for support issues - Hudson has 24 hour access to your system and database, greatly simplifying requests for support assistance.
- FREE automated nightly backups (7 days/week) of your database, fare files, Dispatch grids, etc., via the page regarding the SafetyNet program for more information on this service.